Reduce your noise level and benefit from the amazing development in self-priming.
The self-priming Ws+ is designed to handle CIP return and other fluids with entrained air and foam. The unique design reduces the energy consumption and noise of traditional liquid ring pumps by using a high efficiency impeller that can be trimmed to match a specific duty. The Ws+ employs a built in eccentric air screw to form the liquid ring required for its self-priming capability.
- 20-90% more efficient than other liquid rings due to improved fluid flow through pump.
- Performance optimised by matching impeller size to duty.
- Low noise level: Due to its hydraulic design the noise level of the Ws+ is significantly lower than traditional liquid ring pumps.
- 3A (optional) and EHEDG approved.
- Interchangeable with W+ parts. Inventory is reduced by sharing common parts.
- Less prone to damage. Small objects can pass through pump with minimal damage.
The pump is approved by the EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment & Design Group) as a hygienic pump and is also approved according to the American 3A standard (optional). Consequently the pump can be used as a CIP as well as a first class hygienic product pump.
The Ws+ series consist of 3 pump sizes.
- Ws+ 20/15
- Ws+ 30/30
- Ws+ 44/50
At 50 Hz the Ws+ operates at a maximum pressure of 6.5 bar and a flow capacity of 90 m3/hour, while the values for a pump with a 60 Hz motor is 9.5 bar and 110 m3/hour.