Waukesha Cherry-Burrell W45 Check Valves are "wafer-style," where product flow pushes the valve disc away from the seat. In the absence of forward flow pressure, the electropolished spring returns the disc and holds it closed against the seat. Back flow pressure also pushes the disc into the closed position.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 304 or 316L stainless steel
- Available in 1" through 4" tube sizes as well as fractional sizes
- Pneumatic actuation optional on some models
- CIP capable
- Two available seal options: O-Ring or Tri-Ring; in the disc OD provides tight closure while metal-to-metal contact between the disc and seat allows for long-lasting, durable operation.
- Machined from 316L stainless steel bar with all polished surfaces < 32 Ra, the W45 Check Valve has smooth internal surfaces for superior cleaning.
- When free-draining is required, the W45 must be vertically mounted.
- Stops or check reverse flow in a pipeline