All product contact components are machined from wrought <5% ferrite level, 316L SS and feature a 20 Ra product contact surface finish. Material heat numbers are available on all product contact components.
Standard Feature and Benefits:
- High efficiency, low NPSHR design for a wide variety of applications.
- One size mechanical seal for all 200 Series models; reducing parts inventory and cost (commercial seals available.)
- Integral impeller/shaft design for fewer parts, greater concentricity and easy maintenance.
- Close coupled pumps use NEMA JM frame motors with larger diameter shafts and bearings (compared to C Frame motors.)
- All WCB 200 Series impellers are made from wrought 316L SS.
- Horizontal, vertical and 45° angle discharge port orientation available.
Optional Features and Benefits:
- 15 Ra., electropolish and passivation product contact surface finishes
- WFI seal arrangements
- Double mechanical seals
- 304 SS motor adapter
- Casing drain
- SS motors